Books read lately

Just so I don't forget, even though I'm sure there are lots that I have forgotten. I completely missed doing my spreadsheet for quite awhile now. ugh.

The Nymphos of Rocky Flats by Mario Acevedo
Falling Awake by Jayne Ann Krentz
What's a Ghoul To Do by Victoria Laurie
The Tomb by F. Paul Wilson
Bacchus by Jordan Summers
Candy Store by Bella Andre
Challenging Carter by Kate Davies
Just Desserts by G.A. McKevett
Reforming a Rake by Suzanne Enoch
An Improper Proposal by Patricia Cabot

There are more, just need to remember them!

2 comments:

Lbrychic said...

What did you think of Nymphos of Rocky Flats and What's a Ghoul to do?

I just read Laurie's book last week. I thought it was good.

I read Acevedo's book last year. I think it was a little too much over the top... seemed like he threw everything but the kitchen sink into the story. LOL

Nicole said...

Nymphos reminded me of a B movie and I actually rather enjoyed it as it got so improbable. It was fun and campy.

I also really liked the Laurie one. Her books have all been enjoyable.