Busy week and I *heart* Zappos

Sorry I haven't posted. I've been working all week and then it just seems like things in the evening take up all the time.

Anyways, reading Dark Moon Defender by Sharon Shinn and just loving it. Read The Thirteenth House right before that.

Anyways, to the Zappos love. Ordered shoes last night. at like 9:30 p.m., so of course I didn't think I'd get them until Monday at the earliest even though Zappos has free overnight shipping because of the weekend.

They were here when I got home from work. I've ordered from them a few times before and also gotten the same excellent service. So I really like them. And returns are so simple and they credit back your card quite quickly.

And completely off topic, but hoo boy there's a storm coming through and in the past few minutes it's gotten VERY dark.

And my poor husband is all stressed and possibly has a bug and has gone back to work for an hour even though he feels kinda icky. Poor guy.

Bye, gonna go see the storm.

No comments: