Unpredictable by Eileen Cook

PhotobucketI was surprised at how much I liked Unpredictable. At first, I found myself annoyed that Sophie would spend so much time and effort in getting back a man who clearly didn't love her, but she's just so funny that I couldn't stay annoyed and just went along with the ride. I'm very glad I did.

This may be mainly Sophie's story, but there is a cute romance, too. I enjoyed the horoscope quotes at the beginning of each chapter and how they related to the events in the book. There's also a great cast of supporting characters, from Sophie's friend Jane to Melanie, Doug's new girlfriend and the reason for Sophie's invention of psychic talent. And we can't forget Nick, who helps Sophie "become" psychic and may just be the one man who really sees who she is.

I just loved how her scheme gets away from her and she's left scrambling to somehow salvage everything and how it all ends up. It's a very good book and I will definitely be getting the next from Eileen Cook.

Originally posted at the Harlequin's 100,000 Book Challenge.

No comments: