Random Stuff About Nicole


Okay, so saw this on Wendy's blog and stole it. I need to post something, you know!

4 Jobs I've Had
1) telemarketer
2) work-study library assistant
3) clerk in gift shop
4) bookseller (I like my current job *grin*)

4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over:
1) The Rock
2) Die Hard 2
3) hrmmm....I'm not much for watching movies and then I like when things blow up
4)

4 Places I've Lived:
1) Grand Forks, ND
2) Crescent City, CA
3) Cave Junction, OR
4) Richland, WA (and many more)

4 Shows I Watch:
1) Bones
2) What Not to Wear
3) Mythbusters
4) Dirty Jobs

4 Places I've Been:
1) Seattle, WA
2) Minneapolis, MN
3) Chicago, IL
4) San Juan Islands (whalewatching)

4 Things I Love to Eat:
1) popcorn
2) potatoes
3) bread
4) apples

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1) in bed
2) shopping
3) blech, I don't know...I'm rather content with where I am.
4)

Things I Look Forward to:
1) good books
2) vacation with my husband
3) seeing my in-laws
4) seeing SB Sarah and MelJean and whoever else this May when I go to Portland!!

No comments: