Books read February 2007

So, I was a bit lazy updating my spreadsheet. But here are the ones I know I read.

The Hero Strikes Back by Moira J. Moore
White Lies by Jayne Ann Krentz
Private Confessions by Lori Borrill
Relentless by Jo Leigh
Nip, Tuck, Dead by Lori Avocato
Irresistible by Susan Mallery
Feral by Nathalie Gray
The Alexandria Link by Steve Berry
Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
Girl's Guide to Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky
Ghost, Interrupted by Sonia Singh
Innocent in Death by J.D. Robb
Tell Me Your Secrets by Cara Summers
Cordelia's Honor by Lois McMaster Bujold (contains two books in one)
The Chosen by Alex Archer
Jennifer Scales and the Ancient Furnace by MaryJanice Davidson and Anthony Alongi
Challenging Carter by Kate Davies
Candy Store by Bella Andre
Young Miles by Lois McMaster Bujold (omnibus edition of two books and a short story)

I think that's all, but I may have missed a few.

No comments: