TGIF

Ah, Friday. Had today off and pretty much bummed around. Did go to Michael's and bought some yarn and needles to make a kitty toy for Gambit. Finished it not too long ago. Didn't really read much today, but I was up late last night reading more Lois McMaster Bujold. I think she's definitely becoming one of my favorite authors. I've picked up a bunch of the omnibuses that have the stories in chronological order. Miles Errant is the book that's up next.

Also picked up a bunch of books from the library including Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas and Night Rising by Chris Marie Green.

I work this weekend, but next weekend, the in-laws are coming and we're going to head to some open houses. Which means that yes, it's the start of some serious house hunting. Finally, but also kinda scary.

Hmmm....what have I read lately? Oh yeah, finished Forbidden City by Alex Archer. I so love the Rogue Angel series. It's just so much fun.

And ooooh....the 4th Tielle St. Clare dragon book is out from EC. I'm so buying it. And I think another of Nathalie Gray's books. Scenes from Feral kept popping up while I was reading Bujold. I hope she writes more books in that world.

No comments: