Your Mouth Drives Me Crazy by HelenKay Dimon

Book Cover

Annie Parks came to Hawaii to gather information and settle a score, not spend time handcuffed to a sexy stranger's bed. Okay, so this particular stranger saved her from drowning after she was pitched overboard by some goons. And he's about six feet of hard, Hawaiian muscle and gorgeous cool that's making forgotten parts of her say, "A-lo-ha!" She needs to stay focused, but a side dish of Kane Travers is awfully tempting.

Kauai Police Chief Kane Travers is not a vacation kind of guy. So it figures that when Internal Affairs suspended him, he'd end up rescuing a sarcastic, dishonest, extremely hot redhead who is clearly hiding something. Amnesia? Yeah, right. Kane's got half a mind to give Miss Whoever She Is something she'll never forget. His cop senses tell him that the lady's in deep and needs his protection. But how can he get her to tell him anything when all he wants is to take her home and do everything?


This was the first book I bought for my Sony Reader. It's been awhile now since I read it, but in my bid to actually post some content on this pathetic blog, I'm just now writing about it. And it was a really fun book to read. HelenKay Dimon does a great job of making this into a great book. The dialog is fantastic and I liked the secondary characters. They added to the story, but didn't take away from the main characters.

All in all, I really liked this one and can't wait for Dimon's next book. Will have to take out my copy of Viva Las Bad Boys and read it soon. If I had to rate this one, I'd probably give it around a B.

No comments: