My leg hurts

My leg hurts
So I had my excision scheduled for this morning. Got a lump removed from my leg. It's been there awhile with no problems, but I just finally decided to get it removed.

Oh my goodness did the shots of Lidocaine (or whatever it was) hurt. I can handle pain quite well, but these hurt! At least I didn't feel them digging out whatever it is. it's being sent to a lab for analysis. The doctor really wasn't quite sure what it was other than it wasn't quite like a subcutaneous cyst. Blech. And now the stuff they shot into my leg for pain is wearing off and it's starting to hurt. Ouch. So my leg hurts lots. The stitches have to stay in for two weeks and remained covered for the first week. Ugh. It looks rather ugly at the moment. I will spare you pictures, but I really was tempted to take a post some. :-)

Also been meaning to sew a new cover for one of our chairs, but didn't get to it today. Just didn't feel like it. Did buy one of these for my laptop, though. I got it in the chocolate brown. It's nice.

No comments: