I'm a bad, bad girl.

Ack, I haven't posted in ages. or at least it seems that way!

I'm kinda in a book slump. Haven't finished one in awhile. *cringe* I've been reading, just not finishing anything. I have several books that I'm in the middle of, including The Gods of Amyrantha by Jennifer Fallon, Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman, and The Accidental Sorcerer by K.E. Mills. And it seems that none of them are romances. I'm in a bit of a romance slump as well, it seems. I started and put down Loreth Anne White's The Heart of a Mercenary, although I think I will start it up again sometime. I did pick up Kristan Higgins' newest today and already in the first few pages I had to stop and make my husband read a passage since it was so cute and funny. So that should end my romance slump.

Each of the fantasy books I'm reading is quite good. Very different in their own ways. Eon is an excellent young adult book. And in what seems to be a very weird thing, it has three different titles, one each for Australia, UK, and the US.

In other news, I attempted to watch Wanted and found it wanting. So very very bad that even the cool action sequences couldn't save it for me.

No comments: