I look rather like a lobster

When one is fair of skin, one should not go to baseball games at 2 in the afternoon and not bring sunblock.


On that note, the tops of both my arms are bright red. I'm not quite sure you'd even call this pink, it's pretty darn dark (okay, it's a dark pink *g*). You can also tell it's definitely swelling when you look at where it starts on my upper arm. Sleeping last night was NOT fun since I could lay on my side or stomach without pain. I do not like to sleep on my back! Was also a v-neck t-shirt, so I've got a nice v-shape burn on my upper chest. lol

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.

Remember, use sunblock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a fellow pale face, I'm sending my sympathies!

lost said...

Silly bunny. And people laugh at me when I carry an umbrella to shade me in the sun? Ha! OK, that is only because peeling gives me the creeps. And I loathe how tight the skin can feel, too. *shudder*

You definitely have my sympathies, you poor mite.

Anonymous said...

Hugs, Nicole! Having just gotten over a sunburn, I sympathize!

Michele said...

I feel for you. Hope the "OW" stops soon. Aloe and moisturize, but maybe have someone else smooth it on you....sounds like you need quality TLC.
"air" hugs!

Alyssa said...

You poor thing! I've had bad sunburns in the past, and I know how awful they feel. Hope it gets better very soon.

Alyssa