Keeping Màili Amused

From Sybil, here are a few sites from my bookmarks that Màili can keep herself amused by surfing through. And sorry, but these aren't in any order.

The Moggy Horde's Silly Sleeping Pose Olympics! Because cats are cute, dammit.

The Infinite Cat Project
Once again, because cats are cute.

Bag Lunch okay, so I haven't ordered from here yet, but I love the web design. And well, who doesn't want Pancakes and Syrup lip balm?

Ninja Cupid No clue where I found this, but it's um...interesting.

Spunky Kitty I want a hat from here! So what if I'm 25 years old. Wouldn't I look smashing in this one?

Love's Endless Possibilities I want a Pocke Pouch! Haven't decided on what color though. I wish they had one with a cat, instead of just a dog.

Weight Watchers The reason my bras are not fitting. ARGH. I mean, it's a good thing, but dammit, bras are expensive!

Bergdorf Goodman Where I lust after really expensive things. Like shoes and bags. You know, those things you will never own.

Cat Photography Yeah, yeah, more cats. But hey, they're from the UK!

Levenger Ah....book stuff. I want this chair and ottoman. And this case for my Pocket PC. And well, just about everything else.

The 86th Floor Ah...I love Doc Savage books.

Blackmask Online Where I find my Doc Savage books in ebook form.

Celtic Art & Retro-Futuristic Design More art.

Sheikhs and Desert Love: A Database of Romance Novels
Pretty up-to-date and the place to go when you want some desert loving.

Stephanie Pui-Mun Law - Shadowscapes I love browsing through the gallery here. Too broke to buy anything, but I'd like to, someday.

Penguin Batting Enjoy!

River IQ Game Can you get them all to the other side?

The Always Amusing Euphemism Generator Yup, amusing.

Rachael Hale Photography Love her art. I have a book cover with this print on it.

And now I'm going to stop, because Blogger already screwed up once and made me type half this over again.

5 comments:

lost said...

LOL! That's a fantastic collection. Almost all involves SPENDING, though! I almost ordered that cat hat, dammit, as I really like it. Thank you so much for those. Much appreciated. :)

Nicole said...

Thanks, Kitty. I might just have to scare up some cash next month. *g*

RideOperator3435 said...

Hi nicole!

Nice Blog! I hope to enjoy reading

Tara Marie said...

OMG, my husband has Penguin Batting saved in favorites has for months--LOL.

Anonymous said...

Penguin batting was a fun time waster, LOL ...