Tagged! Four Things

4 things
Looks like Fiona tagged me!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Telemarketer
2. Libary assistant at a college library
3. Rttail clerk
4. Bookseller

Four movies I would watch over and over (and have):
1. Mulan
2. The Rock
3. LOTR
4. The Fifth Element

Four places I have lived:
1. Richland, WA
2. Cave Junction, OR
3. Crescent City, CA
4. St. Cloud, MN

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. House
2. What Not to Wear (both TLC and BBC versions)
3. Mythbusters
4. Numb3rs

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Seattle, WA and the San Juan Islands
2. Cascade Mountains camping
3. Olympic peninsula
4. Inkster, ND

Websites I visit daily:
1. Kinja.com (for all my blogging)
2. CNN.com
3. Likesbooks.com
4. Yahoo! Mail to check my junkmail folder

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Popcorn
2. Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Pizza
4. Ice Cream

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Everett, WA to go whale watching
2. ND
3. I have no clue
4. I have no clue

Not going to tag anyone since I think everyone else has done it!

4 comments:

Mailyn said...

I love The Rock, LotR and The 5th Element!!!! awesome movies (^_^)

CindyS said...

Telemarketer? Yowza, I bet that hurt!

I *love* the Fifth Element - Bruce Willis is just yummy in it!

Diet Dr. Pepper is not a food - you're skinny aren't you ;)

CindyS

Nicole said...

okay, so it's not a food...

and I'm FAR from skinny. Hell, I'm just now beginning to get back into regular misses sizes. :-)

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

Hello Nicole,

I would love to be a book seller *G* I loved The Rock & The Fifth Element.
Never been to those places yet :)
I watch both show's House & What Not To Wear (Love It)
Great website's I will have to check them out. Those or my favorite foods also *Laughs* Right now I would love to be any place on vacation. I have been in NJ to long LoL

HUGSSSS
Linda.H.