and he's home!

Poor Nick. He had some issues getting home involving people of a certain descent taken off a plane and thus holding it up for 45 minutes, then airline NOT holding next flight even though they were supposed to, then all flights into our town were full for the day, so they had to go to another airport and rent a car to get home. AND luggage not going with them and instead made it's way on the original flight and ending up in the airport here in town. Er, I think I got all the stuff right. Anyways, a hassle and he got home much later than he was hoping. But still before I got home from work at 5.

And grrr...my library's online catalog is down, so I can't search to see if they have a copy of Suskind's Perfume. I've been wanting to read it for awhile and Lilith's post reminded me of the book again today. Work didn't have it. :-(

Congrats to Dee Tenorio for getting an 86 from Mrs. Giggles. I liked the book.

I got an ARC copy of The Matchmaker by Jamie Denton. Aren't you jealous? I can't wait to get into it.

Reading Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison. Loving it. I'll probably hit her story in the Dates from Hell antho next (er, I think she has a story in that anthology. Too lazy to check). Don't know what'll be after that. I have a large library stash right now, so probably something from there.

I'm going to head off to bed now. My head hurts like the dickens and I'm feeling tired. And it's not quite nine yet! Ooph.

No comments: