Brrr....

There is a high of NINE degrees today.

Though if there isn't much wind, that'll be okay. It's that damn wind.

Let's see...started reading Head Over Heels by Susan Andersen last night and am enjoying it.

Also read Her Secret Fantasy by Gaelen Foley earlier this week. And The Christmas Kiss by Elizabeth Mansfield right before Christmas. I enjoyed each of them, though the Mansfield one more than Foley's. Foley's was more of a C for me. Readable, but not rereadable. I actually think it might be the first of her books that I've read. But I have The Duke in my TBR pile.

Well, time to get to work. Ugh. And though I have tomorrow and Friday off, tomorrow morning will be filled with TWO vet appointments and an allergy shot. And a couple other errands to run. Luckily Friday can be spent in utter relaxation. Perhaps I will curl up with the new Mercy Thompson book. Or get the Joanna Bourne book I've been hearing so much about. Or...well, lots of books on tap to read.

No comments: