The blahs

Is it Friday yet?

Well, Nick's come down with a bad cold. Missed work yesterday and today and he never misses work unless he feels really rotten. Poor guy. Oh, before you start with the poor Nicole having to deal with a sick husband, know that he's not the stereotypical guy when he gets sick. He's nice. and not needy (now Gambit...Gambit is needy as hell) . Though I did have to run out and buy more kleenex today. And I'm not feeling too hot either, but I think that's more because I haven't slept well the last few nights and that's what's wearing me down. I'm working on having Nick not breathe on me. Don't want to catch his cold. Poor guy.

And I have a review half done for The Comeback Kiss by Lani Diane Rich. I loved the book, just having trouble putting why I like it down. And almost finished with the wacky and zany Date Me Baby, One More Time.

House is on tonight. Probably will watch that and then head to bed. Finish up Date Me and then A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole. I seem to be on a roll with really good books. Hope it doesn't stop anytime soon.

No comments: