My how time flies

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since Monday. Ooph. Well, I'm pretty much over my cold/sinus infection. Just some lingering coughs and stuffiness. Of course, then that TOTM came. Heh. How perfect is that? Ugh.

I had today off. Got my highlights touched up and I looooove them. I keep looking in the mirror. And VS had a great sale, though I only bought some pj bottoms and a tank. But hey, both of them ended up totaling under $10. Can't beat that. Spent the rest of the day relaxing and reading.

On the reading front, I've been reading a few books:
An ARC of Tempt Me, Taste Me, Touch Me by Bella Andre that's been very good
Pleasure for Pleasure by Eloisa James that has also been very good, but I forgot where I put it. So far I've been really impressed with how I actually see the romance between Josie and Mayne working.
Miranda Blue Calling by Michelle Curry Wright is one I'm reading at work during break and I'm enjoying it. It's a bit different than things I've been reading in a way I can't quite put to words, but I like it well enough.
Don't Look Back by Joanne Rock. I won this book at the eHarlequin Open House last December. So far it's okay.
Yule Be Mine by Charlene Teglia on my iPaq. Fabulous story and so far I just love it!

Oh, also got these fabulous earrings that I ordered from Linda Trent Jewelry. Very similar to these, but in a pink chalcedony. They are very fabulous and I really hope to get some more jewelry from the site someday.

No comments: