Amazon hates me

Why you ask? Because they finally shipped my birthday order and sent it USPS!!!!!! ARGH! Cheap bastards. Oh..they give you a tracking number, but it doesn't mean anything. AND it takes forever to get here from wherever they ship from. Grr...I want my books! And my dvd set.

Here's my order:

Seduced by Beth Ciotta

Firefly - The Complete Series

Click Here for Murder by Donna Andrews

Blade Dancer by S.L. Viehl

Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews (I'd read the first few pages in Barnes and Noble and it seemed pretty interesting)

Bio Rescue by S.L. Viehl

My Favorite Mistake by Beth Kendrick

Most of these were bought from the bargain section of Amazon. i.e. really, really cheap. MFM was only 4.99. And the Viehl books were only paperback prices. So was Hissy Fit and I think the Donna Andrews hardback was only 3.99. Really...how can a bookaholic resist prices like that? There were also lots more chick lit in there, if you're interested.

I'm really looking forward to getting Firefly since I never saw all of the episodes when it first aired. I was in college and well, Friday nights weren't good for watching tv and I sucked at remembering to set the vcr.

AND...oh oh oh! I see that LOST is available for pre-order on Amazon now! Woohoo! Again, I suck at setting the vcr and/or sitting down to watch a tv show when it airs. So once I'd missed a few episodes, I stopped watching it and figured I'd get it on dvd. Maybe someday we'll get a dvr.

No comments: