April books read and other things

Okay, so I've been busy and haven't posted much. I thought I'd at least give you all the list of books I read in April. Here you go:

As An Earl Desire by Lorraine Heath
Ill Wind by Rachel Caine
If Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl
The Greek's Innocent Virgin by Lucy Monroe
Unveiled by Kristina Cook
Summer in the City of Sails by Shelley Munro
Storm Watcher by Lilith Saintcrow
Silent Warning by Kathleen Long
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
Hello, Gorgeous! by MaryJanice Davidson
Star Quality by Lori Foster, Lucy Monroe, and Dianne Castell
The McKenzie Artifact by Alison Kent
The French Connection by Tracy Kelleher
Chasing Secrets by Kelsey Roberts
Bodyguard by Beverly Havlir
He Loves Lucy by Susan Donovan
The Captain by Lynn Collum
Come Up and See Me Sometime by Lucy Monroe
Princess Ai Vol. 1 by Misaho Kujiradou, Courtney Love, and D.J. Milky
Rurouni Kenshin Vol. 1 by Nobuhiro Watsuki
Hellsing Vol. 1 by Kohta Hirano

So....21 books to bring my year total up to 92 books read. And here I'm complaining that I'm not getting as much read. Hmmm...

Also bought some books in the last week:

Talk of the Ton by Eloisa James, Julia London, Rebecca Hagan Lee, and Jacqueline Navin
Till Next We Meet by Karen Ranney (never read her, but the reviews seemed good)
You've Got Murder by Donna Andrews
Fire Me Up by Katie MacAlister
Heat Stroke by Rachel Caine
Hellsing Vol. 1 (already read it and want more!)

My birthday's on Tuesday and I hope to get some shopping in as it's the release date for some books I want that I haven't been able to find yet.

I want:
Lady Midnight by Amanda McCabe
To the Edge by Cindy Gerard
Before I Wake by Anne Frasier

Thinking about:
Once Upon a Sofa by Myretta Robens
The Lady is Mine by Judith Laik
Daring the Highlander by Laurin Wittig

Well, that's all for now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Nicole! I love seeing how much you read every month! It makes me envious!!!

sybil said...

Why do you want, Lady Midnight by Amanda McCabe? I ask because I picked it up, put it down, picked it up and ended up not buying it. Still sort of iffy on it.

I have Talk of the Ton but haven't read it yet, other than one and that one was eh.

Nicole said...

I want Lady Midnight because it sounded interesting. There's not much out there this month that I seem to really want.

Anonymous said...

Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

lost said...

Happy birthday to you, Nicole! :D

And make sure that your mouth doesn't move when you read Watsuki's Rurouni Kenshin.

Nicole said...

Thanks everyone.

and to Màili - :-Þ

Anonymous said...

I just heard it's your birthday. Since it's almost 11, it's a bit late to say have a happy birthday, but happy birthday anyway!

Alyssa said...

Happy birthday, Nicole! Hope it's been a wonderful day for you.

:)
Alyssa