Five Questions from Jay

Here's the instructions (from Jay):

Leave me a comment saying "interview me." The first five commenters will be the participants. I will respond by asking you five questions. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1. Age old debate: Coke or Pepsi? Any particular reason? - definitely Coke. I don't like the aftertaste that Pepsi has. I'm kinda lovin' the Diet Coke with Splenda right now. But really, I'm a Diet Dr. Pepper kind of person. :-) That's my addiction and drink of choice.
2. What are your feelings on eating in bed? Forbidden or a great luxury? Well...neither, really. I don't really eat in bed as a rule, but more because I don't feel like it than that it's forbidden. If I snack, it'll either be on the computer (and yes, I have the crumbs in the keyboard to prove it) or on the couch.
3. Showers or baths? Tea or Coffee? Pajamas with underwear or commando? Showers unless I'm stressed. A bath is a nice luxury every once in awhile, but I hate how shallow ours is. Not real good for a long soak. I miss the jet tub that my parents had in their master bath that I'd sometimes use. And neither tea nor coffee. Can't stand either of them. Love the smell of coffee, but dislike the taste. And tea is just nasty, yet I do try it every once in awhile to see if my tastes have changed. Yecccch. And pajamas are definitely something to go commando with. Unless it's that time of the month....ya know?
4. What's the best thing about having a job? Besides a paycheck. And the book discount and the book previewing :) - interacting with people. I have bouts with depression that gets worse when I'm alone. And being around people sorta forces me to perk myself up. And I love helping someone find a book they're looking for. Or recommending books.
5. If you could live anywhere you wanted would you choose to stay where you are? - Well yeah. Nick is here. :-) Where he goes, I do. Where he stays, I stay. We're a team. Oh...but I won't live on the East Coast, in the South or in the Southwest. So hmm...that leaves the Midwest and the Pacific Northwest. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! What do you have against the east coast? Though I suppose we balance each other out since I'll never live in the midwest and the pacific northwest is pretty low on my list as well.

Nicole said...

You guys get ice storms! And hurricanes. And talk funny.

Oops...did I say that last one?