Changed the look, finished a good book

Due to the raging headaches I've been getting at night, I've changed the look here. Hope it works better. I hate pain and there's a reason I take allergy meds all year round. Gives me headaches otherwise and I don't need something ELSE giving me a headache once I've taken care of the other.

Finished Sit, Stay, Slay by Linda O. Johnston last night and now I want a sequel! I just loved this book. It was the perfect cozy mystery that had a heroine who wasn't TSTL even though she was working to clear her name. There's a bit of romance in this one, but it is definitely more mystery than romance. I enjoyed all the characters and had fun trying to figure out who was the murderer. I switched my choices quite a bit and the author does give out clues, like a good mystery author should. So if you're looking for a fun, light mystery (and like animals) this is a fantastic book. I give it a definite A.

Now I'm determined to finish Survivor in Death this weekend. Started it last night, but it was pretty late and I didn't feel like staying up to finish.

Now on to see how this day will unfold.

No comments: