Have a good weekend!

Nick and I are heading to Coralville to get some shopping in. Okay, I'll shop and he'll tag along. He keeps me good. :-) It's also a chance for him to go ice skating as the mall has a big rink inside. I love to watch him skate and wish I could go with, but sadly, I'm a klutz.


Determined to find a good pair of jeans. I did end up finding a pair of cords that fit great, but still no jeans. And yay, the cords are nice and stretchy, so I should be able to wear them awhile as I lose weight. I really do love Weight Watchers.


Oh...we're also getting a hotel, even though Coralville is only about a half-hour drive from here. *wink wink nudge nudge* We're on vacation, dammit. *g*


So see you all sometime on Monday, whenever we get back. Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!