Kissed by Cat by Shirley Jump

The Cat Rules:

Rule #1: Cats have nine lives.

Catherine Wyndham had used up her first eight avoiding mishaps and romantic misadventures. Now she had only one more left... and one last change to find true love.

Rule #2: Cats always land on their feet.

Catherine usually did, too, until she was waylaid one night by a purrfectly irresistible veterinarian, Garrett McAllister. He was so kind to her that soon her finicky heart began to melt, even though her inner feline told her she might be headed for a romantic crash landing!

Rule #3: Good little kittens grow up, get rescued by the tom of their dreams and live happily ever after.

Is that really a rule... or is it just another romantic furry tail?



As I said in a previous post, I received this book in a prize package. I'm so glad I did. Kissed by Cat by Shirley Jump is such a sweet story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Even though the romance takes place over a very short time, I found myself believing in it when the story ended. There's not a lot of depth here, yet it's not so superficial that it gets boring. Hmm...pretty much, I found it to be a welcome respite from some of the other romances I've tried to read lately. Cute and sweet are what sum up my thoughts on the book. So if you're in the mood for that, I suggest picking this one up.

No comments: