Things I have learned lately:
1. Cheese graters are sharp. And sometimes, you'll see the blood before you realize you've hurt yourself.
2. I seem to be reading a lot of non-romance stuff lately.
3. It feels good to fit into a size that you don't think you've seen since early high school. Hope to officially hit twenty pounds gone sometime this week.
4. Hard drives look very cool when shot at. Picture coming later.
5. Libraries are good and all, but the urge to check out books is hard to resist even when you've got the tbr pile from hell. (had to put holds on Only With a Highlander by Janet Chapman, Revenge Gifts by Cindy Cruciger, Touch Me by Lucy Monroe, Don't Say a Word by Barbara Freethy, Shoes to Die For by Laura Levine, Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris, The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella, Kill Me Twice by Roxanne St. Claire, and Bad Attitude by Sherrilyn Kenyon) - yes, I'm too lazy to link right now.