I have returned...

Had a great little mini-vacation. Got to shop a lot and finally found the perfect pair of jeans. Woohoo! Even when I wasn't finding the right type, it certainly felt good to at least be fitting into a size I haven't seen in awhile.

I started and finished This Pen For Hire by Laura Levine. It was a nice little mystery, though nothing spectacular. I will try to read more, though. I also started Passion by Lisa Valdez. Although it's certainly as hot as everyone has been saying, I've had a number of quibbles with the historical aspect of it. It seems more of an erotic romance with a wallpaper historical wrapped around it more than anything. I'm about halfway through and we'll see when I finish it. Not sure if I'm in the mood to continue it tonight.

Also finished up a few reviews that needed to get done. I have some more to do that I hope to finish tomorrow.

No comments: