I *heart* my library, and other things

It's quiet here now. Gambit woke me up at ten to seven this morning, but I had trouble sleeping last night so I threw (okay, gently dropped) him into the office so I could get some more sleep. So I woke up at 7:30. Just that half hour really helped.

Ah...on to the library and the books I put on hold. The library very nicely puts in some books into the system as ON-ORDER, so we can put them on hold before they come out. So these are now in queue for me:

Dirty Laundry by Tori Carrington
The Marriage Spell by Mary Jo Putney
Shiver by Lisa Jackson
Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Undead and Unpopular by MaryJanice Davidson
Secret Society Girl by Diana Peterfreund
The Baby Merchant by Kit Reed
The Cinderella Pact by Susan Strohmeyer
Cover of Night by Linda Howard (trying to expand my horizons)
Captive of My Desires by Johanna Lindsey (eh, it's Drew Anderson and the daughter of a pirate friend of the Malorys)


And I learned that Wolf Tales by Kate Douglas was on order too. Huh? No other Aphrodisia books. Hmph.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole-If you've never read Linda Howard before, I can completely, 100% recommend this book. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but this book totally tripped me out the first time I read it.

It's called Son of the Morning. Kind of a time travel, mystery, suspense, Knights of the Templar, etc. Loved it. :)

Hope you're having a good day. Sorry your loofah didn't like you. Hate it when that happens. :)

~ames~ said...

I love my library too. But I can't put a request out for paperbacks-which sucks, big time.

Nicole said...

We can put holds on paperbacks, it's just that mainly the hardbacks are the ones that are ordered so far in advance.