Went to the bookstore today

My haul:

Perfect Weapon by Amy J. Fetzer. I really liked her last Brava, so I hope this one is as good.

Murder With Peacocks by Donna Andrews. I keep wanting to try this series, and when I saw that it was only $3.99, I couldn't resist. I love when pubs do this.

Murder Between the Covers by Elaine Viets. I liked the first in the series and I believe this is the second. Should be good.

I almost bought Resenting the Hero by Moira J. Moore. But hello?! $7.50 for a new and unknown author? I think not! So I really want to read it, but it's not all that long for that large price tag. Sad to say I'll be getting this one used. Already those three books ended up costing me $25 and change.

1 comment:

Jordan Summers said...

I hear you. It's a chunk. I almost bought Amy's new book, but I haven't read her first book. (It's in my TBR pile.) I think I'll probably wait until it comes out in mm.