I'm here

Just busy. Today's my first day off since Thanksgiving. Had a doctor's appt earlier today and then ran errands. Bought some books, although they didn't have Eye of Heaven. They think maybe tomorrow. Oh I want to read it!

Also bought my camera and a Nintendo DS. Going to play some games this afternoon. It feels like we've been spending money left and right, but really, it's been extra cash that's come in, so that's good. I love my new jacket. :-)

Well, I'm off to enjoy the day. Don't let me forget to write up about Janice Kaplan's Looks To Die For, some Robin McKinley that I read, Princess at Sea by Dawn Cook.... Should finish up With Nine You Get Vanyr soon and also Taming the Forest King by Claudia Edwards. So I've been reading, just haven't been posting. Blech. I had a bunch of late shifts these past days, so that's why I haven't posted. Not too good about doing it in the morning most times.

No comments: