And to the vet we went...

Yup, that's right. Another vet visit for Gambit. Seems the amoxicillin was giving him an unfortunate (and disgusting) side effect. When I called in this morning about it, the vet asked to see him this afternoon. So I bundled up Gambit into the kitty carrier and off we went. All of like four blocks. The vet is quite close.

He did really well this time. Was cool, calm, and collected. Even the vet remarked on how well-behaved he was. Only miaowed when the vet took his temp. Cuz well, we all know how vets take kitty temps. Poor guy. Well, his temperature is back to normal which is good. And his weight has been maintained. He's all of nine pounds. So he gets to go off the amoxicillin and just let the rest of his "cold" run its course.

I was going to take a picture of him lying on my desk, but he ran as soon as I grabbed the camera.

On other news...well, there really isn't any other news. Things have been quiet.

1 comment:

Tara Marie said...

I don't blame him for hating to get his temp taken. Our mild mannered Petey Cat, becomes a raving beastie when the vet even attempts it. When he was a kitten he scratched the vet so badly he needed stitches.