I'm here....sorta

Well...seems I blew by my one year blogiversary (was yesterday) without a post. Oops.

This last week has been rather hellish. Well, sort of. Perhaps stressful is the right word. Some of it deals with stuff I unloaded on Jay one evening. And perhaps I'll blog about it later. Nothing to do with books and probably TMI for many people, but it certainly fucked up most of the first half of the week. I'm pretty sure I'm over it, but the whole not knowing part was not fun.

Books...read my first Crusie book and liked it. I need to blog about that. And read a few others that I hope to blog about.

And another thing....don't read emotional books right before calling your husband about something important. You might sound a bit choked up and freak him out. Another oops.

So...bye for now. I'm feeling a bit bitchy and irritable and want to go sit down with a book. And some caffeine. And maybe the cat will join me too.

6 comments:

Bob & Muffintop said...

Good thoughts coming your way, Nicole. Hope things settle ok between you & the Husband. Happy blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've had such a bad week - a good book (Crusie works) and a cat always helps.

Megan Frampton said...

Sorry to hear you've had a stressful week--I hope things improve.

Happy Anniversary too, btw.

sybil said...

le sigh I really need to get on chat but I can't stand me right now so it seems mean to make you guys suffer...

hope things are better
many hugs to you

CindyS said...

Gah, it's the winter I tell you!! Hope you are feeling better - my blog with not be all perky happy today but I'm blaming my 'womanly curse'. Damn thing.

I'm feeling to wired to sit and read. I keep feeling like I am forgetting something.

CindyS

Angela James said...

I hope this week shapes up to be a better one for you, Nicole!