Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter



Title: Blindsighted
Author: Karin Slaughter
Year published: 2002
Why I picked up this book: I’ve been meaning to read some of Karin Slaughter’s books for awhile now. So when I saw this one at work, I put it on my shelf. I’ve been reading it the past couple lunch breaks.
Do I like the cover? It’s not bad, but nothing special.
Is this part of a series? I believe it’s the first in a series starring Sara Linton and Jeffrey Tolliver.
What I enjoyed about the book: I really liked how well the suspense and action was handled. It’s not until the end that you know who the bad guy is. It’s a truly crazy book and I definitely enjoyed it. All of the characters are well done and I can’t wait to read about them in the next book.
What I didn’t like about the book: Nothing, really. It was a fun ride and I’ll definitely be reading more.
Is this a new-to-me author and would I read something by this author again? Karin Slaughter was new to me and I’ll definitely be reading more.
Am I keeping it or passing it on? I’m passing it on. I read it at work and as good as it is, I doubt I’d read it again anytime soon.

No comments: