Play Along!

Lifted from Tara Marie:


Play Along!

Current Clothing: Jeans and a short sleeve shirt with a college residence hall hooded sweatshirt over it.

Current Hair: Air-dried boring brown. And I'm never getting a cheap cheap haircut again. Hmph.

Current Mood: ambivalent, feeling like I should be doing something productive

Current Refreshment: Diet Dr. Pepper

Current Annoyance: My hands are cold.

Current Avoidance: Cleaning and doing even more laundry.

Current Smell: Honestly, I smell nothing. Guess that means avoiding cleaning isn't so bad. Hell, the litter box is even in this room and there's no smells.

Current Thing You Ought to be Doing: More laundry

Current Thing or Things on Your Wall: Two calendars (both cats), college diplomas, various pictures of friends and family, a Shano print. This one. I adore her artwork and really want more.

Current IM person You’re Talking to: Was talking to Jay and my brother.

Current Jewelry: my wedding band (no engagement ring today) and my watch. That's it. I'm simple.

Current Book: The Little Lady Agency by Hester Browne and so far I'm really enjoying it. Also need to finish Surrender by Pamela Clare. Also good. But almost too good in that I want to curl up somewhere to read it, yet can't do that when I feel guilty about not cleaning.


Your turn!

1 comment:

Kristie (J) said...

You're killin' me Nicole. You're killin' me. But I'm excited that you're liking it. I can't remember if you've read Ride the Fire or not. But I'm sure you noticed how much Cindy liked it.