More Liberary love

Yes, I know I spelled that wrong.

I really need to stop with the library thing. When I get books from the library, I feel obligated to read them first and then neglect the books that I've actually spent money on!

Just received:

I'd Tell You I Loved You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter (I know someone recommended this. And a few people have asked for it at work)
Captive of My Desires by Johanna Lindsey

Coming soon (as in one of the libraries has already received copies):
Cover of Night by Linda Howard
Claire Fontaine, Crime-Fighter: a novel of life and death and shoes by Tracey Enright
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch

Coming soon but slightly further off:
Secret Society Girl by Diana Peterfreund

And can someone make the cat stop whining? My god he can be annoying. Loveable, but very annoying. He really hates the computer. Yet he doesn't whine at Nick when he's at his computer. Only if Nick's on my computer for some reason. Blech. Wonder if Nick would care to change desks....

1 comment:

CindyS said...

Aha!!! What do you do when Gambit whines at you? Oh yes, they have us trained. Amber used to sit at my feet and whine and whir at me until I lifted her up on the desk so she could drink her water. I thought maybe with age she was having a hard time getting up there. Imagine my surprise when we moved and she suddenly found her ability to jump up on the desk all by herself.

T-rained!

The Captive of My Desires book - I think that was the one that ended my buying of Lindsey. Wait, I'll go check on Amazon. Nope it was Prisoner of My Desire - now that was a train wreck - IMO although it ranked as one of her top 12 books for the AAR favorite poll so I know there are people who loved it.

CindyS