Books read in October 2005

Ah...October turned out to be a rather good month.

The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas
Courting Claudia by Robyn DeHart
Get a Clue by Jill Shalvis
Only With a Highlander by Janet Chapman
Killer Blonde by Laura Levine
The Demon's Librarian by Lilith Saintcrow (beta copy, but I'm counting it)
Shoes to Die For by Laura Levine
Seventy-Seven Clocks by Christopher Fowler
Decoy by Brandi Michaels
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Witch Way to Murder by Shirley Damsgaard
Shop Till You Drop by Elaine Viets
Kill Me Twice by Roxanne St. Claire
The Naked Truth by Amy J. Fetzer
Summer Knight by Jim Butcher
Private Demon by Lynn Viehl
Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris
Sandstorm by James Rollins
Candy Apple Dead by Sammi Carter
Code Name: Baby by Christina Skye

Hmmm...a nice variety this month. 7 mysteries, 11 romances, 2 fantasies, and 1 action-adventure/thriller. Of the romances, 3 were romantic suspense, 3 were historicals, 3 were paranormal, and 2 were contemporary. Like I said, a nice variety of things this last month. I also enjoyed all of them, though Decoy was probably my least favorite and the only one that I don't plan to read more by that author. All the others are ones I enjoyed.

Yes, I'm feeling too lazy to link today.

3 comments:

Lbrychic said...

what did you think of Witch Way to Murder by Shirley Damsgaard? I've been thinking about getting it.

Nicole said...

I enjoyed it. It's got some paranormal elements and the mystery was interesting. It's a fun cozy.

Anonymous said...

How was Get A Clue? And did we ever figure out who was supposed to get it next?