Crazy Hot by Tara Janzen

Book blurb: Regan McKinney, a studious paleontologist, isn't exactly accustomed to a life of high crime. But when a mysterious note from her missing grandfather leads her to a secret surveillance site maintained by a notorious special-ops task force, and headed by a smoldering ex-fighter pilot, even Regan can't resist the chase.











Well, there's a bit more to the story than this little blurb tells you. Basically, a bunch of guys who were juvenile delinquents get together in a super-secret government agency. Nothing new there, really, but it does make for a fun story. Crazy Hot is definitely crazy and hot and I couldn't get enough of it. I just loved it. Enough that I ran out and bought Crazy Cool. Things go a bit quickly for Regan and Quinn, but I think I bought into it because I just enjoyed everything else so much. They do go from lust to love pretty quickly. It's an over-the-top tale, but it worked for me. Fast cars, explosions, naked men, car chases...what more can you want?

2 comments:

CindyS said...

This plot normally works for me also but I put the book down and never picked it back up again. I was at the part where they were racing away in the car and everything. Maybe I can get back to it now that things have slowed down around here.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though!!

cindy

Michele said...

I've bought both books, haven't read them yet.
Guess I should,huh?