Interesting things

Go to Yahoo and type in "nicole blog" without the quotes. Isn't that cool? yes, I'm easily amused. And no, I wasn't searching for my blog. I found it when I was checking my Came From stats on Stat Counter. I'm not actually sure what it means or why I'm first, but it's interesting. Er, works on Google, too.

Reading The Pregnancy Test by Erin McCarthy and I think it's my favorite of hers so far. Hoefully the end is as good as it's been so far.

I was going to wait until December to listen to Christmas music, but I caved and have The Lost Christmas Eve by Trans-Siberian Orchestra on winamp right now. And I get TSO mixed up with Mannheim Steamroller all the time! I like both, but well, they are different.

We're also supposed to get three inches of snow tonight. Brrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: