November 2005 Books Read

November was a very good month. Even despite a few times of book blah-ness, I seem to have forged ahead since I read quite a few books. I've linked the titles to blog reviews (if I did one).

Crazy Hot by Tara Janzen
Mew is for Murder by Clea Simon - cute cozy cat mystery
Undead and Unreturnable by MaryJanice Davidson
The Wizard of London by Mercedes Lackey
Ghosts in the Snow by Tamara Siler Jones
Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
Phoenix and Ashes by Mercedes Lackey
Death Masks by Jim Butcher
Almost Perfect by Julie Ortolon - I really liked this
Threads of Malice by Tamara Siler Jones - just as good as GITS
She's Got the Look by Leslie Kelly
In the Mood by Ellen Fisher
Fever by Kimberly Dean
Just Perfect by Julie Ortolon - really liked this
Twice Upon a Roadtrip by Shannon Stacey
Kiss Me, Annabel by Eloisa James
One Little Sin by Liz Carlyle
Two Little Lies by Liz Carlyle
Montana Secrets by Kay Stockham
The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey
Hunter, Healer by Lilith Saintcrow
Scarlet Woman by Shelley Munro
The Pregnancy Test by Erin McCarthy
You Only Love Twice by Lori Wilde

Oh dear, seems I was pretty remiss in writing reviews of the books I read. Oops. I actually liked all of them. Finished the last two just last night.

No comments: