Since she has not reappeared...

It's December. Màili hasn't shown. I think I mentioned something about Scottish historicals if she didn't come. Or close enough. And wouldn't you know, I have some Scottish historicals in my tbr pile! So now I need some help in deciding what to read. Here are the choices. Think they are suitably disturbing?
















Think maybe the artist was channeling Braveheart? That guy is pretty scruffy-nasty. And that's some orange hair on her.












































And finally, in all it's plaided glory!



Now on to finding more Scottish Historicals on Amazon!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I've got My Shadow Warrior. Want to read it together?

:)
Alyssa

Nicole said...

Alyssa, sure thing!

CW, I know she said sometime in December which could mean the very last day, but really, we can still bug her. :-)

CindyS said...

Just thought I would let you know that I love Sandy Blair! She does remind me of early Garwood so if you never cared for her I'm not sure if you'll like it but I am waiting for her next book!

CindyS