I want to pull out my hair!

I'm having the most annoying computer problem ever! I keep getting "page not found" errors just about every time I try to click on a link. Sometimes refreshing once will get it up, sometimes not. It's driving me absolutely batty!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when Firefox just gives you a blank page when that happens, so I have to go find the original link to click on it again. Grrrrrrr.....some pages work, other don't. Sometimes even Google gets a "page not found" message.

Bah, I'm going to go take my shower. I'm too mad to do anything else right now.

3 comments:

Angela James said...

Is it a Firefox issue? Because I've noticed that Firefox has been really buggy since their "update" and I often can't load pages in Amazon. It's completely irritating and almost enough to make me switch to Netscape and then, if that doesn't work, IE. But I do believe it's a Firefox problem :(

meljean brook said...

Firefox here, and also having problems. I haven't updated to the new version, but it started bugging out a few weeks back -- going to a search page when I know I click on the right link, not going to the address when I fill in the address bar unless I do it twice, no longer copy/pasting on the first time...Grr. I went to IE a couple of times, just out of sheer frustration.

Nicole said...

Well, apparently it's a DNS problem for us. Still frustrating though. Nick changed some settings, so hopefully it'll start working again.