Firefly and Netflix and um...

I've had the dvd set of Firefly since, oh, like May. And, oh, never watched it until yesterday.

Yes, yesterday. And damn, I'm so enjoying it. Just finished Jaynestown, though I think I'd seen that one before. I only saw a few episodes when it aired, mainly because Fridays during college are not usually spent watching tv. And I'm notorious for forgetting to tape things. Bad me.

AND we finally got Netflix. Samurai Champloo came in the mail today and I can't wait to start watching it. My queue is mainly lots of anime. I want to try so many, yet it's so damn expensive to buy them. I'm also afraid I'm going to get so much of what I want and not enough of what Nick would like to see.

Oh, and Lost is up after SC. I'm determined to get up to speed on it. I will I will I will. Yes, I will.

Now I'm going to go watch more Firefly and nurse this damn headache. It's one of those that's at the top of your head and gets worse when you move your head. It's a bit annoying. Okay, a lot annoying and I wish it would go away. I've had it most of today. I do not like headaches. I took my Nasonex last night. I should not have a headache. I should not. I should not be typing right now because I think I'm starting to be a little out of it. Yes, back to Firefly.

And the Sioux are playing the nasty Gophers tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow we're headed to a local bar to watch a satellite feed with some other alumni who are in the area. It should be lots of fun.

1 comment:

CindyS said...

Yep, Firefly rocks and I have the complete set. It makes me sad it went off the air. I went to see the movie and it was excellent. I wanted to google around and see if it stirred any interest in putting it back on TV but I don't have the nerve. I'm not sure the movie did well at the box office. It would just be nice to see these characters again!

I want to pre-order Battlestar Galactica Season 2 but it was at Amazon and now they don't show it as available for pre-order. Wahhh!