Sunday Musings

It's cold. And it's only going to get colder. Forecast has a chance of snow on Tuesday. Wait...I like snow.

Got a new keyboard yesterday. It's nice, but different from my old one. I had a wireless Logitech one before and the new one is a corded Microsoft one. The husband didn't like the old one's tendency to not work when there were problems, so back to a cord it was. It wasnt like I needed a wireless one, it was just one I got for free (with a wireless mouse, too) during my sophomore year in college. The new one is all clean and free of crumbs! We'll see how long that lasts.

I also let Nick take apart the old keyboard and receiver. Well, actually I asked him too, but he was quite happy to do it. *g* Nothing like getting to take electronics apart.

I was going to start reading Just Perfect by Julie Ortolon, but I had a weak moment and started Threads of Malice by Tamara Siler Jones instead. Bought it on Friday while I was out. I loved Ghosts in the Snow and so far, ToM is just as good.

Also trying to get gift ideas for various people, myself included. I really don't know what I want for Christmas. I'm at a loss for other people too. Hrmph.

No comments: