In a funk

I seem to be in a funk lately. I don't like being in a funk. I've been depressed before, it isn't fun. Now I don't feel as bad as that, but when things that you usually love don't evoke the same feeling as before, you kinda worry. Gah, I need to get over this.

And I need to finish up my RTB column. Ooppps.... Thank goodness most of it is done.

There's a library sale this weekend. Big annual one. And I don't want to go. I'd bring home way too many books and have no place for them to go. So just not even going to tempt myself. No booksale.

That said...I went to three different bookstores today. Two were used and one was Barnes and Noble. I had to buy Crazy Cool by Tara Janzen after I finished Crazy Hot last night. It was so good. Good enough that I had to run out and buy the next one. And then I have to wait til February til the next one? Oh, the horror!

Also bought Christmas Cats, a holiday anthology. It looks good. And has a cute kitten on the cover.

3 comments:

Megan Frampton said...

I had that funk thing a few weeks ago. I knew something was up when i didn't care too much about the TBR pile falling on my head.

I have no good suggestions that don't involve time and money, stuff people don't usually have. Although I do find painting my toenails (esp. in colder weather) is a treat, because only my husband and I get to see my tootsies.

I am glad you found a book you could not wait to get. Enjoy it!

CindyS said...

It's that daylight savings thing. I hope it is only a day thing and that you get your mojo back.

CindyS

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked Crazy Hot! I did the same thing. I liked it so much I had to read Crazy Cool right away. And fwiw, quite liked it too. I plan to blog about them when I get the engergy.