Bookshelves Part Two - Beware, lots and lots of big pictures

And here are the bookshelves in the office.



















This is the bookshelf that's to the right of my desk. it's actually two media shelves on top of each other.
Closer look at the top half.
Closer look at the bottom
Another bookshelf left kitty-corner to my desk, next to my husband's desk. As you can sorta see, he has geeky stuff on his desk. The top two shelves are stacked two deep.
These are the shelves to the left of my desk. As you can see, they overfloweth.
Just to be thorough, here's the shelf that has my husband's more techie books on it. It is not odd to see some of these as occasional bedtime reading in this household.


And there you have it, all the bookshelves in our two-bedroom apartment.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when people post pictures of their bookshelves. I spend way too much time trying to spot books I have :)

Nicole said...

lol spot any?

Kristie (J) said...

I love looking at them too. I just wish I could read the titles to see what you have :) They sure are pretty aren't they?

sybil said...

pretty pretty books

Anonymous said...

Yeah quite a few actually :)

Nicole said...

Mostly by genre, but it's more what's aesthetically pleasing to my eye. *g*

Anonymous said...

Lol, love looking at people's bookshelves ...

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Great pictures I had fun looking at all of your books. I am seriously jealous of all your bookshelves.

meljean brook said...

Is it wrong to admit I kinda get all googly and warm inside when I see shelves like that? :D

And those are NICE shelves in the living room -- mine are all cheapo barely holding together pieces of crap that are probably going to fall apart any day now. I almost wish they would, that way I'd have an excuse to get nice, solid ones such as yours.

I spotted quite a few books I have, too!

Nicole said...

lol @ "nice shelves" The one that I just bought was $24 from Target and the others are around the same price. Someday I'd love to have great shelves, but for now, it's cheap ones from Target.

meljean brook said...

Seriously? At Target?

Hehe. Methinks a shopping trip be in order...Arrrrr. (Dunno why the pirate thing.)

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Oh, wow, you have a terrific collection!! I'm in awe.

Anonymous said...

I love all your bookshelves!!!!

CindyS said...

Your bookshelves make me envious because they are so well maintained. Everyone who has posted pictures have their books actually in the cases!

Ah well, I should just take a picture of my cases so I can get it over with.