July Books Read

Ah...the monthly post about the books I read last month.

Sins of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn - good book, not my favorite, but enjoyable and light
Shadows on the Lake by Leona Karr
Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
Mouth to Mouth by Erin McCarthy - enjoyable
Permed to Death by Nancy J. Cohen - lots of fun and I hope to read more of the series
Abby Cooper: Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie
Midnight Rain by Holly Lisle
Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
Night Moves by Julie Kenner
Jinn by Matthew B.J. Delaney
Better Read Than Dead by Victoria Laurie
Last Girl Dancing by Holly Lisle
The Amazon Strain by Katherine Garbera
The Immortal Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
Undead and Unappreciated by MaryJanice Davidson
Perfection by Summer Devon
Storm Front by Jim Butcher - oops, guess I forgot to blog about this one. Enjoyed it and I have the second one in my library stack to read.
Origin in Death by J.D. Robb
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Fear Familiar by Caroline Burnes
Family Inheritance by Deborah LeBlanc
Passport Diaries by Tamara Gregory
Nothing To Fear But Ferrets by Linda O. Johnston

Well, there you go. I've blogged about the vast majority already, but I do have posts coming up regarding Passport Diaries and Nothing To Fear But Ferrets. Oh, and The Codex by Douglas Preston and Heart Choice by Robin D. Owens, but those are August reads. I think the total books read as of the end of July is 167.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It always boggles my mind, how many books you read!!

Nicole said...

Thanks for visiting Lindsay. I usually love SK, but was actually rather disappointed in this latest one. I'll still read more of the series though, since this could just be a fluke.

Jill, it kinda boggles my mind too! I don't feel like I read all that much, but geez, it adds up!