New author alert! Carrie Vaughn

Maili has a post that includes some upcoming book covers. The cover for Kitty and the Midnight Hour looked intriguing, so I looked up the author.




I found her website here and was able to read a short story here. I am so buying this book new when it comes out. Must support new authors and all that. It just looks like so much fun.


P.S. Sorry about the lack of blog posts lately. It's the middle of the month and I've read five measly books so far. How pathetic.

4 comments:

Karen Scott said...

Nicole, my TBR pile is getting way out of hand, I haven't even read the Da Vinci Code yet, and I waited long enough to get it!

Karen Scott said...

Just read the short story, I was impressed!

meljean brook said...

Oh, thanks for the link to that short story! Hehe, I'm going to have to get that one, too.

Sigh -- I've been in a blog rut, too. Gah! Must be end-of-the-summer blog blues.

Alyssa said...

I liked the short story, too. You should get commission when I buy this book . . .