September Books I'm Looking Forward To
































































Since August seems kinda a bust so far, I thought I'd look on to September and see what looked good. And well, I like showing covers and I like some of these.
Sex and the Single Witch by Theresa Alan, Carly Alexander, and Holly Chamberlain - the cover looks so cute
Feet First by Leanne Banks - hmm...no clue what it's about, but the cover is cute
Crazy Hot by Tara Janzen - er...mostly just due to the fact that I've heard the title all over the place for months
She's Got the Look by Leslie Kelly - Cute cover
Born To Be Bad by Sherrilyn Kenyon - well...I tend to buy her books...
Kill Me Twice by Roxanne St. Claire - err...I'm a sucker for bodyguard romances?
Saving Allegheny Green by Lori Wilde - Cute cover and mystery!
In Stone's Clasp by Christie Golden - I enjoyed On Fire's Wings last year, so looking forward to this one.

One Little Sin by Liz Carlyle - ooh...a historical that looks interesting
Dear Penelope by Sharon Ihle - When I looked for info about it, I came across this and it looks cute.
After Midnight by Teresa Medeiros - Love the cover, and I hear it has vampires
Only With a Highlander by Janet Chapman - Sorry Màili, but I truly love this series.
Dark Lover by J.R. Ward - PBW rec'd it and it looks good
Fangs For The Memories by Kathy Love - I love the title! And the excerpt I read somewhere wasn't too bad either.
Really Unusual Bad Boys by MaryJanice Davidson - Looks cute and sexy



Dammit, I'm going to go broke in September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There needs to be some prioritizing and used bookstores, methinks. Maybe only buy first-time or midlist authors new...lol any authors want to send me these books?

And thank you to my loveable husband for showing me how to do tables in html so this looks so nice and pretty. *smooch*

7 comments:

Angela James said...

Muahahahahahaaa...

I have an ARC of Crazy Hot. I have an ARC of Crazy Hot ;)

I was waiting for you to notice I'd put it on my sidebar in the currently reading section. *pout*

LOL

Nicole said...

lol I had noticed. :-)

lost said...

You lucky cow, Angie! How did you get a copy? You must tell us what you think of it. Or, or, or ... *thinking* ... I'll throw such a tantrum that you'll fear the day Brianna will have a similar tantrum during her Terrible Two phase.

*evil cackle*

Sooooo ... the ball is in your court, babe.

Nicole said...

I'm betting she got it for review.

Jordan Summers said...

Me too, because my list is longer. :-O

Anonymous said...

Ooh some good ones!!!

Nicole said...

Oh, Jill, yours isn't on there since I've got my ARC to read. Otherwise it would be. :-)