My new look!

Thanks to Candy, CW, Jay, and I think Màili (wasn't around for that), I have a new blog look!!!!! It originally was me trying to add in a new blog template from Blogfrocks that hated me, so I asked for help. It went from there and this is the result. I'm so thrilled as it's just what I always wanted. Clean, easy to read, and has a black cat.


Thanks everyone, I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate all the time and work you guys put into this.


Love, Nicole


P.S. If anyone is interested in Blogfrocks, it only seems to have hated me. A brief trial from Jay showed it worked great for her.

14 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

Veddy, veddy nice look!

Anonymous said...

It came out great!!

Alyssa said...

Oh, it's so nice. Well done, everyone!

Nicole said...

Damn spam.

Angela James said...

It ended up looking fantastic!! And the little kitty faces as bullets on the sidebar are a great touch! I really love this new look, Nicole.

Stacie Penney said...

I like the new look. Very Crisp.

Tara Marie said...

Nice look--it's great

Rosario said...

Nicole, it's beautiful! I'm getting a bit tired of mine, actually, so I might go check out blogfrocks, thanks for the tip! :-D

Karen Scott said...

I love the new look Nicole!

ReneeW said...

I love it, Nicole, and I'm so jealous.

Megan Frampton said...

Nicole:

It's a lovely new look, clean and fun and really inviting.

La Karibane said...

I think I bought a box of post cards with the advertizing posters this is inspired by? Or am I completely senile and thi isn't the work of a french artist of the Belle Epoque?

Oh, meant to say, really nice new look. Love it, particularly the little cat heads by the links.

Nicole said...

Yeah. I have a print of the poster in my room.

CindyS said...

I *love* the cat!! What an attitude! I'm going to check out some blog templates also although I do like my lighthouse - all beachy and stuff ;)

CindyS