Rain, rain, go away, come again...

After I finish running my errands.


Okay, not quite true since the rain hasn't actually arrived, but it would be nice if it would wait until I get home from running errands. I need to drop off some books at the post office for PBS, head to the library to pick up some books on hold and check out some others, then run to SuperTarget to get some food for supper. Nick suggested steak and mmmm...that sounds really good. Also means I should have a light lunch. I've been on WeightWatchers since about the end of March and I really like it. So I'm not losing quickly, but that was never my goal. I wanted something I could deal with in the long run and this is doable. Soon I should hit twenty pounds lost and well, that's twenty pounds I don't plan on seeing ever again.


Here's the lovely rain coming our way.


ttfn

No comments: