Upcoming book alert! - Charmed & Dangerous by Candace Havens

Sadly, I have found another September book that I must have. I'm going to go broke. *crosses fingers that library calls soon saying they just must have me work for them*


So...on to the potentially good book alert!





OOoh...and here's the blurb from Candace Haven's site:

Monday, 11 PM

Sweet, Texas

Spells: 2

Dead guys: 0

Cute guys I want to sleep with: 1


Bronwyn turned twenty she took the oath to protect, and for the last five years she's kept that promise, working as a kind of one-witch secret service to the British Prime Minister. Her arsenal includes a combination of potions, spells, explosions, mind-reading tricks, and general butt-kicking skills. But Bronwyn has a soft side, too - especially when it comes to Dr. Sam, the favorite physician of her new hometown, Sweet, Texas. He's smart, funny, adorable, everything she could want in a man. Except he's also a warlock - a big no-no in Bronwyn's book of dating. Being a witch is definitely getting in the way of her sex life. If zapping evil jerks is easy, why is finding a boyfriend so hard?


I seriously can't wait to read this one. I loved Enchanted, Inc. by Shanna Swendson, and this looks to be similar. Candace, if you ever read this, can I have a copy? *grin*


And she has a blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh that does look cute!

Karen Scott said...

I'd read this just for the cover alone! Fabulous!

Alyssa said...

This is one I want, too. Love the idea!

Anonymous said...

Great cover.

Candy Havens said...

Wow! You guys rock! Thanks so much for the great comments about the book. I hope you like more than the cover. ;-) I'm thinking about doing a contest for some autographed copies. Email me and tell me if you have any ideas for that. And definitely let me know what you think of the book. This is all very scary and exciting for me. Two more weeks.

Thanks again!

-Candy Havens
tvscoop@sbcglobal.net